This blog is dedicated to Grandpa Bill on Father’s Day
2012. Grandpa Bill is our No. 1 blog
follower and much of the inspiration to sit down and write up a few stories of
the boys and our family. We love you
very much Grandpa Bill and hope you can come and visit us when we’re back from
France.
| The boys manged to wait until 7:40am to show G with love and presents. |
Here are a few messages for G from Alex’s gift to him. It’s a ‘My Daddy’ book that he prepares at
Possums.
“I like to play chat (cat) with Papa. Papa’s always the chat even when someone gets
him.”
“I like climbing on Papa’s back and when he says to climb
back down I don’t want to.”
“My Papa loves fixing things. He fixes the car. He opens the front and sees inside.”
“My Papa is going to bring me to France one day when it’s
winter time. There’s really high
mountains in France and there’s more snow.
We can ski there.”
“Papa likes to say when it’s dinner time but it’s my work to
get money!”
And here are a few extras:
From Luke to Grandpa Bill:
“Well, I love him and I like making wooden things with his
wood.”
“I love his garden. I
want him to send it to me.”
From Alex to Grandpa Bill:
“I like the games that he has. He has something that is like a racket with a
ball inside. When someone throws it the
other person has to catch it.”
From Alex to Grandpere Gilbert:
“One more weekend ‘till I’m in France. I will see Grandpere Gilbert there.”
5 comments:
firstly, I am your number one fan!!! hehe sitting here with grandpa bill and he says thats not true and we are pushing and shoving each other. very proud of the boys for holding off to 7.40 am! that is a nice present in itself. very impressed with the boys at the flying fox, looks like so much fun! and I think that Luke takes an amazing photo, jo you look absolutely gorgeous in it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx auntie karen
Happy fathers day G!
ps, it is clear that I am the number one and SUPERIOR fan, as I am the first person to post a comment, isn't that right Luke and Alex ;)
Karen spends tooo much time on her computer - that is why she is first. She is not he biggest fan.
Papa was very lucky to have two boys who love him so much.
I will come over when you all get back from France and you can tell me all the stories and, perhaps take me to the flying fox park - it looks like such fun.
Luke one day I would like to see you at your school sports & I am ptod of your ribbons.
Thanks for your letter.
What is plod? I meant proud.
And thrilled that you have started reading.
Two blog replies puts mein front of Karen.
third post from me!!!
Post a Comment