Friday, October 19, 2007

The world according to Luke

Luke is firmly entrenched in the world of “mine” – as in “milk is mine” and “mine – I’ll do it myself”. The independent streak is the funniest as he now gets into the car and his seat by himself chanting “mine” at anyone that tries to help. I’m sure this is typical 2 year old behaviour.

The photo’s show 2 things:

Luke’s haircut for Grandpa Bill – see I promised I was only getting the bare minimum cut off as I’m not ready to have a grown up looking boy just yet.

Luke’s new pram. The pram obsession has built to such a point that getting out of Little Possums is a 15 minute ordeal. As soon as we get out of the babies area (yes Luke is still classified as a baby) he makes a break for the big kids toys especially the prams and round and round their playground he goes. Much later we finally leave… The final straw was in the playground a week or so ago he was staring some sweet little girl down as he tried to get a grip on her pram. The shame of being the mother of the child that displays bully tactics.

This blog has not been reporting much on Remi but I can guarantee that he’s growing and a big part of our lives already. In the past week or so his movements have changed from little flutters to large movements – imagine knees and feet starting to protrude. At 30 weeks he’s doing all the right things, growth is normal and I’m in good health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call that a haircut? I was thinking of a US military style & hope that they didn't charge for it.
And still in with the babies at daycare - I think that he should have graduated from there because he is growing and changing so fast.
Would love to see him, and both of you, so may have to come over.