Sunday, October 09, 2005

Week 30 - October Growth


J: Week 30 – I’m certainly feeling pregnant these days. Jacques is getting bigger and reaching down to tie my shoes is getting harder. G and I are still getting to the gym a couple of times a week but my workout is fairly reduced. I like to think that keeping fit will make everything easier post birth.

Last weekend we spent some time preparing the garden for the spring planting. I’m planning to sit out there with Jacques through the summer and want to be surrounded by flowers and plants.
Last week we got our new car which is more comfortable than the Charade although not as economical or easy to park. It will be a welcome edition to our next camping trip!

This week will probably be my last work trip to Sydney for a while. Travelling takes its toll as does sleeping in strange beds. I’m sure I’ll miss it a bit but getting into a routine at home is much more important these days. G and I had a night together at the Westin 10 days ago, we both enjoyed a bit of luxury.
Some great news from the Dussuyer side – both of Jacques uncles will be in Melbourne for the birth!

The Robinson’s are sending over advance parties to check out my stomach and other obvious signs of pregnancy as well as organising visits to Melbourne in the months after the birth.

No comments: