Now for Luke’s latest tricks… his vocabulary is increasing rapidly and he has a very good go at imitating words he hears. One new one that gets a lot of use is his version of milk (but without the k) and juice (more like the French jus).
At G’s suggestion we went off to the St Kilda Sea Baths yesterday for a swim. It’s an indoor pool but filtered bay water so salty rather than chlorinated. The things I read about indoor chlorinated pools make me want to limit Luke’s exposure. He had a lovely time and best of all got loads of smiles from everyone that was there from the moment we arrived. Being such a determined little fellow Luke got hold of a kick board and started kicking away propelling himself along.
Now a bit about Remi. Pregnancy is a lot easier the second time around, mostly due to the fact that we’re not facing the great unknown. Remi is a little kinder than Luke was and whilst I have a good appetite I’m not starving all the time like I was with Luke. My baby bump is probably a little more visible than it was at the same time with Luke but there is a lot less time to dwell on being pregnant when Luke is here now and demanding attention. Remi kicks and moves a lot although the placenta is at the back rather than the front (as it was with Luke) so my Ob tells me I will feel him move a lot more.
No comments:
Post a Comment