Monday, December 22, 2008

Where has the year gone?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Oh that's right I've been exhausted and have missed most of it.
So Luke is finally sleeping to at least 6 and often 6:30am with an occasional close to 7am.
Alex is much better but still likes a bit of company in the night.

So I've got my head above water enough to wish everyone a fabulous Christmas - we'll be in Fremantle - and a wonderful New Year. I am in particular looking forward to New Year as 2009 has got to be a whole lot better than 2008.
Love to all family and friends
Jocelyn, Guillaume, Luke and Alex
Luke at his childcare Christmas concert, he looks a little forlorn as he couldn't find me in the crowd of parents.










I'm sure I mentioned that Alex is toothbrush obsessed.












And thinks he's bigger and more capable than he really is!




No comments: