Sunday, August 19, 2012

The things we do in winter

G is bottling our olive crop, Karen and Alex snuggle as they talk about Skylanders

We relented and now have a Galaxy, Luke is quickly mastering how to use it

There is nothing that Alex likes better for breakfast than cornichons (pickles), some days it can be a battle to keep him out of the fridge!

First footy games for the boys.  Carlton V Sydney at Ethiad Stadium in Docklands.  It was freezing cold.

My old friend Andrew took us to the game, G still refuses to get involved in anything AFL and we needed someone who understood what was going on.

Our annual trip to Falls Creek.  Alex was a star and is now solo skiing.

Luke gains more confidence every trip, is now trying out parallel turns and red runs.  He's still fast but is doing a few more turns now.
G is in the orange jacket in the middle of this photo, Alex in orange helmet and blue suit to the left of him.  Coming out at the main lift after taking Wombat's Ramble down from the top.


2 comments:

karen said...

Beautiful!

Billyboy said...

These boys will have to teach Grandpa about skying and Galaxy, but not cornichons for breakfast.
I never really saw snow until I was about 60 and so have never skied or been on a snowboard.
Once I carried a snowboard from America to Melbourne for Jo.
The main problem with snow is that it is cold and wet.
I guess the next next adventure is France.