| Hanging with my boys |
| Alex and his book or should I say my book |
| The pages with the drawings |
“Sometimes when Mummy is tired we make it all dark so Mummy can sleep.”
“I help Mummy plant and water in the garden.”
“I help Mummy pick things off when they are ready.” (Probably to eat and from the garden)
| Alex at the beach |
“When Mummy needs parsley I pick it for her. I get lots and lots!”
“I like to play chasey with Mummy. Mummy wins sometimes.”
“I like to go to Scienceworks with Mummy. I play.”
“I like rock climbing with Mummy. Mummy holds us. One day I went nearly to the top.”
“I like to play hide and seek with Mummy. I hide under my bed and Mummy looks and just goes past.”
“Mummy is good at hiding. I can’t find her. She’s under her covers.”
“I have fun with Mummy. My Mum has lots of fun too.”
“Mum cooks me fat noodles and I love them.”
“One day we’re going to make pizzas for the adults. I’m going to do the vegetables.”
“I like reading stories with Mummy. I like the Rascal story. It’s very short. It’s got 10 pages.”
“ Mummy is funny. She calls me Lexyloola! I laugh.”
“Mummy loves me to the moon and back. I love Mummy to infinity and back to the lava!”
Each quote has a picture to help with the illustrations.
| Luke at the beach |
“My Mummy comes when I call out for her.”
“My Mummy gets food for me when I’m hungry.”
“If I want fruit she gets me fruit. If I want pasta she gets me pasta.”
“Mummy takes me to the park. I play at the playground and Mummy stays with Alex.”
“I like to hug my Mummy and I like to play soccer outside with my Dad and my Mum.”
“I like to pick flowers for my Mummy.”
“I like to go to the shops with Mummy to buy sausages and orange juice.” (this would be the Prahran Market)
“I went camping with my Mummy and with my friends.”
“We swam in the lake and we went fishing. We made a fire.”
“Mummy puts my pictures on the wall.”
“I like to do lots of drawings and give them to my Mummy.”
“Mummy likes my drawings.”
“I hug my Mummy always, always, always.”
“Mummy loves me too much. She never lets me go to school. I love my Mummy lots.”
| And the boys hanging out together |
No comments:
Post a Comment